Battle Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Mode Gachi Battle guide?

2 posters

Go down

Story Mode Gachi Battle guide? Empty Story Mode Gachi Battle guide?

Post  reelmojo Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Is there a Gachi Battle guide somewhere online? I'm at 98% with Olivia because I don't know what to do against Cedric. I know Gamefaqs has info on how to access everyone's alternate path, but it has nothing on the Gachi Battles that take place afterward. I just experimented with a bunch of stuff in her GB with Odille and that worked but it's not working against Cedric.

EDIT: I found a makeshift guide here. As you can see he's quite unsure about a lot of it since he translated it from a Japanese Wiki entry. I plan on testing things out and eventually writing a guide. The fact that the game gives you no hints for Gachi Battles is it's biggest flaw if you ask me.
reelmojo
reelmojo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Story Mode Gachi Battle guide? Empty Re: Story Mode Gachi Battle guide?

Post  LiSyaoran Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:29 am

You know I would love to see a tutorial mode in other games like BF ans SFIV thats like VF4's tutorial mode. I just think it would help starting players.
Of course I think I would be sweet if SFIV and BF had "World Tour Mode" like SFZ3 did. That was fun.
LiSyaoran
LiSyaoran
Admin

http://battlefantasia.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down